Get to know the Lean Management methods and learn how to use the tools correctly for the continuous improvement of processes!
- Introduction Lean Management
- History of Lean Managements
- Value stream (Work in process)
- Fishbone diagram for root cause analysis
- 8 types of waste (Muda)
- The 5S method in an office/production
- Fault-tolerant processes and products with Poka Yoke
- Application of lean methods for the development of target processes
- Kaizen as a method for the continuous improvement of daily business processes
- Project management basics for the efficient implementation of optimization measures
- Selection of the right key figures to set up a continuous process management
- Establishment of a performance management system (Kanban Board)
The training is aimed at project managers and process managers who want to use the lean management method to optimize business processes and establish a continuous improvement process (CIP).